Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A Night's Call - When Solitude Comes

There is this certain feeling
When they are fast asleep
And my heart starts whispering
About my solitude at night.

While the darkness looms
And the moon shines in awe,
I am not afraid of shadows
Nor bothered by a howl.

Instead, I remember the past
And how tomorrow might be
How I can escape the sudden death
Due to my sheer incapacity.

A moment ago was full of happiness
The present is full of paranoia
Tomorrow may be an unbearable contest
But still I'll face it with metanoia.

No matter how alone
No matter how afraid
Sticks and stones may break my bone
I'll have the courage to check my deed.

For I know He will guide me
For I know He will forgive me
For He who is the Giver
For He who is the Forgiver

My solitude at night
My fears and weaknesses
I give them to You
Please get rid of my uneasiness

My faith is shaking
My world is breaking
Still I trust You more than anything
For You have entrusted me everything

No comments:

Post a Comment