Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Story Of A Creative Mind #1

As I stared out of my window, I saw the sky and the clouds floating as if everything's okay. I went out and looked at my surrounding. Grassland, mountain, river, rice fields. They look so peaceful as if there's nothing to worry. I hear the rustling of the leaves as they sway with the wind. The sweetness of every fruit, the smell of the flowers, the warmth of the sunlight. What a wonderful world is it! Everything you need is given to you by nature. There's nothing more that I can wish for.

Kriiiiing! Kriiiing!

I woke up. Everything was just a dream. No plants, no trees, no clouds and no mountains.  As I stood up and stared at my window, I saw smokes, the darkness of the clouds that as if there'll be no tomorrow.

It's just another day. I am the owner of that factory. I turned around and saw my briefcase full of checks. I have money, I have all the fame, but as I remember my dream I felt that I don't have anything.

As I go down to eat breakfast, I saw a painting in the hallway. A painting of a farm, river, clouds that I dreamt of last night. It was all there. Suddenly, a letter fell from the painting.

The letter says,

"When I grow up, I want to go to a place like this. I'll give everything I own just to be on this place. Nothing can match the beauty of nature. I'll live in a place like this.."

Tears fell from my eyes. It was I who painted this. It was I who promised myself to live in a place where I can be one with the nature. But now, I live in a place like hell. A place of dirt. A place where there is only darkness. A place where even a strand of grass is nowhere to be found. Now I can say to myself, "Where is the kid who painted this?".

I'm sorry little kid. I failed you. It's too late.

P.S. Pasensya na po at natagalan ang pag-post ko nito. May mali po kasi sa grammar at yung magcocorrect sana 'eh palpak ang e-mail kaya natagalan. Kung may mali pa po, sabihin niyo lang. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. enos! pkicheck po. >>Tears fell from my cheeks.
    db dpat tears ran down from my cheeks? o kaya tears fell from my eyes? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. mali ung frst comment ko. gnto pla.
    enos! pkicheck po. >>Tears fell from my cheeks.
    db dpat tears ran down my cheeks? o kaya tears fell from my eyes? :D


    ~~haha,lol ang gulo ko. :))

    ReplyDelete